Thursday, January 9, 2014

Finding Balance aka "The Mommy Drug"

It must be my hormones...... I feel out of whack....... Why am I so irritable....... I'm gonna tear my hair out!  Have you ever said this to yourself?

Well the two of us have a confession to make....we have said this to ourselves more than a dozen times in 1 day.  LOL  Finding balance in our lives have not been easy.  Between the two of us we are juggling 5 kids, eating, working out, diaper changes, sports, making dinners, tantrums, homework, you name we do it.  We both have suffered from post-partum depression (and we are not embarrassed to admit that).  We have tried medication prescribed by our doctors and of course wine, but nothing has continually helped where we still feel like ourselves but also still feel a sense of calmness in our lives.

Let us introduce you to our friend BALANCE. She comes in an all natural liquid form and is safe to take while pregnant and nursing. (Always consult your physician first of course) 



Lindsay's journey to find BALANCE began 4 years ago... I was pregnant with my daughter and I had what most would call depression while pregnant. I felt like I was going crazy! Turning to the internet I found a local Herbal Shop that claimed they had BALANCE in a bottle that was safe for pregnant and nursing mothers. I bought the bottle, consulted my OBGYN and gulped down my first three squirts. Within 15 minutes I felt my mind become clearer, the anxiety fade and my general attitude more positive. My second pregnancy brought the same hormonal imbalance and feelings of depression and BALANCE once again, came to the rescue. 

Balance has been in my life since then and if it had a box to check, I would definitely recommend it to a friend. So that's exactly what I did! 

Hi I'm Lindsay's friend....Kirsten LOL.  I was introduced to Balance after complaining about how I was feeling so out of wack, irritable and was just a plain B*&%$!  Lindsay brought me a few days worth of Balance to try and I will tell you, within 15 mins I felt like super mom with a positive attitude and I even think my 3 kids and husband noticed a difference (well even if they didn't I sure notice the difference.)  

We both highly recommend this product and you can purchase it through a Las Vegas based company called Herbally Grounded.  It's well worth the $25.00.

Kirsten & Lindsay Signing off......"CLICK"

P.S. Leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you and any of your crazy "MOMMA" brain experiences.

2 comments:

  1. Although i do not have children, my life is super crazy! I am going to definitely try the Balance. They say stress and depression are closely related.... So i hope it will help me, too!
    I think it is great that you guys have a blog! Its going to be fun following you!
    I miss you, my friend.... And will always cherish the memories. Xoxo
    All the best to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rehne! So great to hear from you. I'm glad your following our blog. Your absolutely right......stress and depression are very closely related and I think that you will find balance in your daily life using this all natural product. I'm not sure if you are adding "working out" into your daily regimen but I also would add some type of workout to get your heart beating. Not only will this help you find a better you but THIS will absolutely lower your stress levels:)
    We will continually be adding stuff about life, working out, mother hood etc but remember just because we are mothers doesn't mean it won't work for you in your everyday life. "Remember a fit person is a happy person" I hope we inspire you to be a better YOU in 2014.
    Love ya
    XOXOXXO

    ReplyDelete