Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 2 of the cleanse!

Day 2 of my Green Cleanse....WHOOP WHOOP!  Woke up this morning feeling lighter, and more energy than ever....hmmmmmm is that what greens do for our bodies.

Morning Smoothie
My Greens 3 times today (4 scoops)

Lunch Smoothie
My Greens drink

Snack - Apple with almonds

Dinner - My Greens drink
Chicken, broccoli and Quinoa

And well of course a day is not complete without a glass of wine!  (Hey I'm a mom of 3 kids what can I say...this is not a cleanse to lose weight, but if that happens then Yippy.  It's a cleanse to make me happy, clean and refreshed for this new year!)


Had an amazing Serenity Friend-Z Workout!  It made me so happy to have my friends and family with me on this gorgeous January day!   And who said they can't do Serenity Suicides up a hill 3 x non stop, 5 min jump ropes, squats, lunges, abs .....HMMMM the exercises go on!  Feeling Amazing....stay with me my friends lets do this together!



Kirsten and Lindsay signing off "CLICK"

No comments:

Post a Comment