Thursday, July 10, 2014

Melaleuca - Safe and AMAZING Products (MUST READ)

Melaleuca Review

Who likes NON-TOXIC Cleaning?

So I have been on a mission to find products that will work for my family that are safe and actually work.  The most important product that I was looking for was cleaning products that are all natural and safe even if a child happens to open the cap and take a swig!  A friend told me about Melaleuca a few years back and I never really looked at the company or the products.  Then one day a friend gave me a bottle of the Tough and Tender cleaning product from Melaleuca.  The products are all non-toxic which means that you don't need to worry about any tragic accidents stemming from your household cleaners.  Seriously (these cleaning products are so safe they don't have child proof caps on them). I wasn't a believer until I tried this "Tough & Tender" cleaning product on my own kitchen counters.  First off I haven't found a product that cleans my granite counter tops WITHOUT leaving streaks.  Ask yourself if you have had the same problem?  I hate when the sun shines into my windows and all I see is residue from the cleaning products I thought were doing a good job.  Well I was wrong, those products haven't worked and are full of chemicals.  I'm a BELIEVER that there are products that actually work! Seriously I have never seen my counters look so clean!  I usually don't promote things I don't believe in but HOLY COW, if you even remotely like to see clean counters, showers, mirrors, furniture, disinfect your house and children's toys etc and are very safe for the family I would highly recommend Melaleuca to you!  I have officially thrown out all of my high priced cleaning products and what's even better my youngest daughter can even help me clean without me worrying about all the toxic chemicals she may be touching. :)
OK now I'm on a tangent......
I started using the detergent.... WOW my clothes actually feel soft, smell great and its worth every penny.  I was spending about $25 + on Tide (Which I LOVED) and with this detergent its $17.49 for 96 loads.  I don't know about you but my husband dreaded me picking up the Tide which was twice as expensive as the generic brand detergent which I didn't like anyway.  All the Melaleuca products are highly concentrate so you are the one adding the necessary water to the products instead of the products being filled with water and less on product....DOES this make sense? 
OK so to end my tangent on these amazing products, there is a whole store online of amazing and safe products for you and your family.  I'm starting to use the nutrition line which I'm even more excited about.  IF your interested in any of the products I mentioned or just want to know more about this company please send me an email kirstenflannery@gmail.com or comment on this post and I will answer any of your questions.  All my lovely friends that have small children please look at this company.  They have great vitamins, hair products, toothpaste for your youngsters. 
I'm serious when I say I don't normally recommend products but these are worth the investment.  The best thing about Melaleuca is that they are selling things that everybody needs!  You're not spending money on unnecessary items.    Here's a couple pics for you to ponder at: 





Picture


Bathroom Faucet/Before

Picture
This is a typical bathroom faucet that is not in terrible condition but does need a good scrubbing and disinfecting.

That Same Bathroom Faucet!

Scrubbed and disinfected all the way down to the base of the faucet.  All done without harsh chemicals like bleach or ammonia.Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment